• Volume 14    Number 1    Winter 2004


Front Page

Stay in Touch

About Us


Photos provided

When these photos were taken in 1949, few places on campus were as popular as the Purdue Creamery in Smith Hall. At left, a continuous freezer pumped ice cream into quart containers and five-gallon drums. In the right photo, students and staff members would line up for individual servings of ice cream, too.