Purdue Extension offers a variety of help for people squeezed between caring for their children or grand-children and aging parents. More information about these resources is available online at the Purdue Extension Consumer and Family Sciences Web site.
Programs taught by Purdue Extension educators include:
• Baby Boomers Come of Age
• Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
• Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Legal and Policy Changes
• Organizing Your Medical Life
• The Ins and Outs of Prescription Drugs
• Conversations Between Generations
• Downsizing Your Possessions
Coping with Caregiving, an online publication, is available at: www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/CFS/CFS-455.html.